Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's that sound?

The n00bs have settled in extraordinarily well over the last couple of days. It is wonderful to see them so unphased by things. I think these guys will grow up to be fantastic house cats who are easy going and take everything in stride - not an issue amongst them!

I'm getting the car serviced today, and the enclosure is under the house about 5m from the car. I was a bit concerned that they might be frightened by the sound of the car and the servicing, but rather than scared little kittens, they were all just very curious as to what the sound was. Instead of running away, they looked toward the noise trying to figure it out. So now I can happily work in my office upstairs safe in the knowledge I'm not scarring them for life by having the car serviced.

I am off to Bundaberg tomorrow to see my parents so my wonderful sister-in-law and her gorgeous daughters will be doing the kitten feed and cuddles on Friday evening. I know they are in good hands and won't be at all phased by the new people. I'm sure the girls will relish having these little ones to play with!

Here's some photos from yesterday.... looking foward to getting some shots with a better camera (these were taken with my mobile phone) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment