Sunday, December 5, 2010

Committee accomodation upgrade

Tonight the committee were relocated from the spare room upstairs into the dedicated foster-cat enclosure downstairs.  The enclosure was constructed over the xmas long weekend last year by yours truly, using mesh netting sourced from catnets.com.au (who I highly recommend - due to pressures of time I ordered it on the afternoon of the second-last working day before xmas, and they had it delivered to me the next day) and wood, hinges, and sundry bits and pieces from Bunnings Warehouse.

The picture on the left depicts the enclosure shortly after it was completed - it has since been enhanced with some shelves and other furniture and toys.  I've also recently picked up the end of a roll of carpet from the Ipswich Bulk Carpet Warehouse at Yamanto which I'll use to upholster some more cat furnature that I'm going to build (just as soon as I buy a Ryobi table saw that I've got my eye on).

No comments:

Post a Comment