Sunday, November 13, 2011

and here's one we prepared earlier

This afternoon I was taking some photos with Callie and Mr Beefy on some Ikea shelves in the dining room.  As I was finishing up with Callie, one of our permanent residents and former foster-cat Addy decided to come and investigate things, as you can see below:

The black circle is a lens-cap, for scale

It would have been even cuter if Addy had done this while Mr Beefy was about, as it would have maintained the monochrome theme, but life just isn't like that when you're photographing cats.  I had enough trouble just trying to get Mr Beefy to stay on the shelves, he kept absconding down my arm!!

Yes I know the photo is a bit soft - that happens
when you're using one-shot focussing, have
the shot nicely composed, and then
the kitten runs up your arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment