Sunday, November 27, 2011

No photos, but a minion weight graph

Alas, no new cute photos this weekend.  Ms Creative has borrowed all my Canon lenses and absconded to Brisbane with them.  Didn't stop my photography efforts, I just had to fall back to my Mamiya RB67 with black-and-white film.  (old school!)  I think I got some pretty good photos of the arctic weasel staring intently at the peewee which was attacking its reflection in a window all damn day.  I tossed out (i.e. took to the council dump and put in the chemical waste section) all my darkroom chemicals when we moved, and I don't think there is anywhere closer than Sydney that sells Ilford chemistry, so it could be a while until I develop the film.  Oh well.

Anyhow, in lieu of new photographs, I have a graph showing the little minions' weight gain since we got them a month ago.  They have nearly tripled in weight since then!  The flat spot in Callie's graph around November 10-13 is due to her bout with cat flu - she was a very sick little kitty so it's not surprising that she wasn't gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment