Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clarification on "weasel" issue

For the record, Addy got the "weasel" descriptor hung on him because - particularly when he was younger - he had a tendency to burrow under the covers of the bed while arbie and I were in the said bed.  He also had a tendency to launch vicious surprise attacks on various sensitive parts of my anatomy that he encountered down there!  This was unusual as both Jinx and Poppy won't go under the covers, and hate having any kind of covering over them - if they're sleeping on top of a blanket, for example, and I fold part of the blanket over them, they will get up and move out from underneath it, then go back to sleep.

Candy had similar tendencies to Addy in relation to the infesting-the-bed behavior.  I referred to her as a "white mink" for some time but after a particularly vicious sneak attack on my backside she got demoted to "arctic weasel".  I can see certain similarities, can't you?

Photo of Mustella Erminia by Eddie Callaway
Creative Commons licensed
Photo of Felis Catus Clawsmybutt by Dale
All rights reserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment