Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year... New Food!

The good news is the little ones are all ok. Their weights have been very up and down, but nothing too dramatic. It looks like they may wean a little earlier than expected. In panic and frustration a couple of nights ago I tried them with some tinned kitten food and they all ate a surprising amount of it. I am offering it each time I feed them now and they are having more and more. I have also soaked some dry food in water and they are liking that too. Nothing major just yet - I am talking maybe one biscuit worth of food - but it's great that they are having something more solid. As of Tuesday I'll start offering them the solid food first before they go for the milk. It will be nice when feeding them consists of putting food in a bowl... always a relief when they get to that stage!


No comments:

Post a Comment